As it has been done in recent years, UNIMA International will create a common and participatory video to celebrate World Puppet Day on March 21st.
- It is a video created from the videos received from puppet lovers, artists and children from all over the world.
- It’s a call open to all, so you can participate too! Realizations can be individual or collective. We encourage you to involve children and students in schools, recreation centers, holidays centers, cultural centers…
|Participate in the video project 2022!|
“Aquatic life” and marine worlds
|We call upon you all to propose video sequences of 15′ to 30′ seconds filmed horizontally, of your training courses, creations, shows, workshops, constructions, drawings, scenographies, animations. From the imaginary of the great white whale Moby Dick to the little golden fish, from the imaginary of mermaids to the reality of incredible beings such as octopuses and the tiniest micro-organisms, or the marvellous coral reefs, or the salmon that swims upstream. Aquatic life” is a balance of treasures that artists and scientists have never stopped exploring. Beyond the aquarium, we invite you to dive into the unknown and the marvellous of life in the waters.|
Involve children and students in schools, recreation centers, theaters, workshops.
Your contributions will be associated with all those we will have received to make a great video that will be broadcasted by all on World Puppet Day!
Maximum duration of all the chosen extracts: 30 seconds.
Send your file no later than February 15th via a file transfer site (WeTransfer, Sendit…) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Characteristics to consider in order to participate :
- Show what inspires you this theme with puppets, objects, shadows…
- The maximum length of all selected excerpts must be 30 seconds.
- The recording must be in horizontal format and the camera must be stationary.
How to participate?
- Send your file before February 15th to email@example.com
- Uses a file transfer platform (WeTransfer, SendIt…)
- Include the following information in the :
- Name: Artist, company, school, group
- City and country
- E-mail address
All the contributions we received will be combined to make a great video! It will be broadcasted during the World Puppet Day, on March 21st, on the website and social networks of UNIMA International. Everyone is of course invited to broadcast it at these events!
Les poison dans l ‘eau entrait de recuperer les ordure pour la protection de environment.
On the 12th of February I sent you a video aquatic life for the world puppetry day via wetransfer but the file has not been downloaded until today. Please download our video today or our contribution will be deleted from wetransfer the 19th of february. We put in a lot of effort in this video.
Best regards, Alexander Bauwens, Weesp, the Netherlands
President of the NVP- UNIMA Netherlands
Elle est où la vidéo “La vie aquatique” pour la journée mondiale de la marionnette?
Ne doit-elle pas mise en ligne aujourd’hui, 21 mars 2022 ?