As it has done in recent years, UNIMA International will create a common and participatory video to celebrate World Puppet Day on March 21st.
- It is a video created from the videos received from puppet lovers, artists and children from all over the world.
- It’s a call open to all, so you can participate too! Realizations can be individual or collective. We encourage you to involve children and students in schools, recreation centers, holidays centers, cultural centers…
This year, the theme chosen for the video is the FUTURE. To do so, we invite you to imagine and answer the following question with the help of puppets: What is your vision of the future? What is it populated with: new ways of moving? masks that fly? animals and flowers? Give free rein to your imagination!
Characteristics to consider in order to participate :
- Show what inspires you this theme with puppets, objects, shadows…
- The maximum length of all selected excerpts must be 30 seconds.
- The recording must be in horizontal format and the camera must be stationary.
How to participate?
- Send your file before February 21st to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uses a file transfer platform (WeTransfer, SendIt…)
- Include the following information in the :
- Name: Artist, company, school, group
- City and country
- E-mail address
Videos from previous years
To inspire you, here are the videos from previous years:
All the contributions we received will be combined to make a great video! It will be broadcasted during the World Puppet Day, on March 21st, on the website and social networks of UNIMA International. Everyone is of course invited to broadcast it at these events!
Share the events you have organized about the World Puppet Day by completing this form.