Soon will be hold the second Open Session for 2021, and all members are invited.
The focus of those discussions will be two interconnected topics:
- Introduction of the UNIMA survey and discussion of its six questions
- Open discussion on the future of UNIMA
The objective of the UNIMA survey is to invite our members to share their ideas regarding how UNIMA International can more effectively support their activities and those of their national centres. To this end, the Executive Committee has prepared six questions.
1. Thinking about your previous experience, how could UNIMA International best assist you in strengthening and supporting your national centre in the future?
2. Which projects and issues would you like UNIMA International to work on over the next years?
3. Are there obstacles to your involvement with UNIMA International?
4. How can UNIMA International attract younger members and be relevant in the contemporary world?
5. Do you have preferred modes of communication for your centre and members?
6. Do you have any comments about the UNIMA International website?
Dates and registration
- 3 December, 14h-16h30 (2:00 pm-4.30 pm) CET: Open Session in French
- 8 December, 7h30-9h30 (7.30 am-9.30 am) CET: Open Session in English for Asia, Australia,
and the Pacific region
- 13 December, 14h-16h30 (2:00 pm-4.30 pm) CET: Open Session in English for Europe, Africa, the Americas, and the Caribbean
- 14 December, 14h-16h30 (2:00 pm-4.30 pm) CET: Open Session in Spanish
Register early, as the digital format will limit the number of participants able to join each discussion.
Come prepared to share your thoughts, your ideas, and your concerns! You can join one, two or all four of the discussions. Open Sessions such as this, conducted digital ways, are a great and informal way to meet more of our fellow UNIMA members and to hear what we all have to say while sharing our own thoughts about our great organization, UNIMA.