2019 marks the 90th Anniversary of the creation of UNIMA.
To honour this date, UNIMA is holding an open competition for young writers interested in authoring a script or concept for the puppet theatre that will be performed as part of the UNIMA 90th Anniversary celebrations.
They will be played at the next UNIMA Congress in Bali (Indonesia) in 2020.
- Margareta Sörenson (Présidente, Sweden)
- Haydeé Boetto Bárcena (Mexico)
- Etienne Minoungou (Burkina Faso)
- Ignacio del Moral Ituarte (Spain)
- Clément Peretjako (France)
- Kamini Ramachandran (Singapore)
- Marek Waszkiel (Poland)
UNIMA is in search of a special script/concept for the puppet theatre. This creation will be workshopped into four distinct productions that will be performed in four separate geographical regions of the world: Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Americas.
Open call to young puppet theatre authors aged 18-35!