We are glad to invite you to apply for the What’s pUPpet session that is going to be held within the framework of UNIMA’s program at the FMTM 2021 in Charleville-Mezieres, on Tuesday the 21th of September, 18-19.30 (CET).
UNIMA is it’s members! In this programm, we invite you to present your projects and ideas, share experiences, and find new ways to collaborate. Let’s exchange and be up to date about what is happening in UNIMA’s world!
The session will present a series of short insights into current and upcoming projects as well as past projects, if they were realized in 2020-2021. You can join us either by making a presentation in Charleville-Mezieres or digitally. For digital participation we will ask you to prepare a video presentation in advance and attend the meeting via zoom, details will be discussed with the selected presenters.
- Date: September, 21st
- Deadline: August, 15th
- Decision date: August 20th
Who can apply?
UNIMA members (individuals and theatre groups – institutional or independent) with projects realised by them or within the framework of national centers.
- what to present: projects (festivals, workshops, labs, social projects and shows, etc.), center’s programs and new models of work, ideas for collaboration. Please note, that main goal of this session is not selling your show to the festivals, but to share new way of working or interesting experience, find partners to collaborate with, ask your colleagues for advice and other;
- what we are calling for: projects and practice and theory based researches that are in progress, projects that were finished in 2020/21 and gained experiences in building collaborations and projects that are in need of collaboration to be developed further.
- speech to text captioning in English and French
- duration of the speech/video – up to 5 min, 5 min (max.) for questions after every presentation. 30 min are planned for a joint discussion at the end of the session.
To apply for the session please fill the THE FORM
After the selection process is over, you will get a letter with the results.
UNIMA will be present at the 21st edition of the Festival Mondial des Théâtres de Marionnettes, which will be held from September 17 to 26, 2021 in Charleville-Mézières, France and invites all professionals and amateurs of the puppet world to participate in the different events that the organisation proposes. Join us from the 19 to the 24 of September!