Muñecoterapia Chile is calling all the applicants for the 12th version of its International Online Diploma in Puppet Therapy – in Spanish.
This online diploma is designed and focused on the use of puppets and objects in their expressive and therapeutic dimension; to the rescue of memory and learnt hopelessness.
During these current times, of global pandemic and confinement, the Puppet Therapy Diploma invites you to be part of a journey where creativity, research, studies and the interchange of experiences among students and professors – from different fields and places around the globe-.are combined.
International Diploma in Puppet Therapy 2022
From August 13th to October 29th
Schedule: Saturdays 16.00 to 20.00 hrs. (GMT+2) Spain
12 Online sessions conducted via Zoom
In addition to the classes, this version of the program includes the following 5 seminars:
– Matthew Bernier (UNITED STATES). The psychological functions of puppets and puppetry.
– Cariad Astles (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry within applied theatre.
– Noemí Grinspun (ISRAEL). Dialogues between Puppets and Neuroscience.
– Raven Kaliana (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry as Public Testimony for Social Change.
– Eva Marxen (UNITED STATES). Critical Review of the Creative Arts Therapies (Art Therapy, Drama Therapy and Puppet Therapy).
Call and organize Muñecoterapia Chile & Puppets in Transit
Sponsored by the UNIMA Education, Development and Therapy Commission
Academic Director: Andrea Markovits
More Info: email@example.com