Muñecoterapia Chile is calling all the applicants for the 4th version of its International Online Diploma in Puppet Therapy – in english.
This Online Diploma is designed and focused on the use of puppets and objects in their expressive and therapeutic dimension; to the rescue of memory and learnt hopelessness.
During these current times, of global pandemic and confinement, the Puppet Therapy Diploma invites you to be part of a journey where creativity, research, studies and the interchange of experiences among students and professors – from different fields and places around the globe – are combined.
International Diploma in Puppet Therapy 2022
From August 11th to October 27th
12 Online sessions conducted via Zoom
In addition to the classes, this version of the program includes the following 5 seminars:
– Matthew Bernier (UNITED STATES). The psychological functions of puppets and puppetry.
– Cariad Astles (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry within applied theatre.
– Raven Kaliana (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry as Public Testimony for Social Change.
– Eva Marxen (UNITED STATES). Critical Review of the Creative Arts Therapies (Art Therapy, Drama Therapy and Puppet Therapy).
– Corina Duyn (IRELAND). The power of puppets.
– Noemí Grinspun (ISRAEL). Dialogues between Puppets and Neuroscience.
Call and organize: Muñecoterapia Chile & Puppets in Transit
Sponsored by the UNIMA Education, Development and Therapy Commission
Director: Andrea Markovits
More Info: email@example.com