The Commission for Cooperation of UNIMA was created in 2008 to facilitate the realization of international solidarity in the field of the puppetry.
The projects of international collaboration from the members of UNIMA and those people involved in puppet theater around the world could be helped.
The projects must meet the following criteria:
- The project must be a concrete action significantly developing the puppetry art in the region.
- The project must implement an international collaboration.
- The applicant prove the need of support for this project, given the long-term goals.
The Commission does not give any for the creation or touring.
The Commission reserves the right to approve or reject any request of help.
Propose a project
We highly recommend you to look at the details about our procedures before to send us your proposal.
If your project fills the above criteria and you wish to get our support, we kindly ask you to send us two documents:
- a short letter of intent or an email explaining the general idea of your project and your relationship to UNIMA.
- a full application following the instructions that you will find in our website.
The approved project is evaluated in the 6 months after the recept of application file.
The Commission reserves the right to suspend the project in the absence of significant progresses.