The recipients of Professional training commission’s grants
- Diana Tuneva (Russia), from May 15th till June 2nd, 2017, in the Teatro Gioco Vita (Italy), the workshops “The Immaterial art / a training workshop on the Shadow and Shadow Theatre” and “The Soul of things: Shadows in the Fine and Visual Arts and their relations with the contemporary Shadow Theatre”, given by Fabrizio Montecchi and Nicoletta Garioni.
- Kembly Aguilar (Costa Rica), from June 7th till 18th, 2017, taking part to the various workshops given during the National Puppetry Conference at O’Neill Theater Center in Waterford (USA) with Phillip Huber, Jim Rose, Ronnie Burkett, Martin Kettling, Alice Bohm-Gottschalk, Jim Kroupa, Melissa Dumphy, James Godwin and Tyler Bunch.
- Feith-Anne Chester Inn, from Guyana. Workshop “The Unusual body – Theatre of animation” with Miguel Vellinho (Brazil)
- Alina Cristina Tane from Romania. Course “The Shadow and its Double” in the Teatro Gioco Vita (Italy)
- Izabela Zachowicz from Poland. Summer workshop “Puppets and Magic” at the Institut International de la Marionnette (France)
- Xiaoran, student from China. April 2015: Workshop “The Contemporay String Puppet” with Frank Soehnle in l’Atelier d’Arketal in Cannes (France)
- Domokos Kovacs, University of Theatre and Film Arts, Budapest (Hungary). August 2014, workshop “Dance and Puppetry” headed by Duda Paiva and given, International Puppetry Institute, Charleville Mézières (France).
- Miroslava Fuentes Figueroa, Literatura DramaÌtica y Teatro de la Facultad de FilosofiÌa y Letras de la UNAM (Mexico). May 2014, workshop “Shadows and new media. Shadow theatre and new languages in contemporary theatre. An exploration of objects, bodies, shadows, and digital images”, Teatro Gioco Vita (Italy).
- Marjan POORGHOLAMHOSSEIN from University of Téhéran (Iran). June 2013, “Intensive workshop during the National Puppetry Conference”, Centre Eugene O’Neill, Waterford, Connecticut (USA)
- Oana PLOSCEANU from National University of Theatral Arts and Cinema of Bucarest (Roumania). July 2013, “Workshop The appereance: creation of a carried puppet” with Natacha Belova assisted by Aurélie Borremans, Institut International de la Marionnette, Charleville-Mézières (France).
- Ana Celeste ROMERO GUNSET, Facultad de Artes de la Universidad Nacional de Tucumàn (Argentina). Directing course given by Irina Niculescu, UQAM – DESS marionnette program, Montreal (Canada).
- Vanda TOLLAS, University of Arts, Târgu-Mure (Romania). Summer workshop given by Frank Soehnle, Institut International de la Marionnette, Charleville-Mézières (France).
- Samareh Mirfendereski, School of Performing Arts and Music, University College of Fine arts, University of Tehan (Iran). Participation in the process of creation of the new performance in the Bialostocki Teatr Lalek (Poland).
- Romina dell Valle Munoz de la Facultad de Artes, Universidad Nacional de Tucuman (Argentina). Summer workshops, Institut International de la Marionnette, Charleville-Mézières (France).
- Karolina Žernytė de la Lithuanian Academy Of Music and Theatre de Vilnius (Lituania). Summer workshops, Institut International de la Marionnette, Charleville-Mézières (France).