RESPONSABILITIES BETWEEN USERS
When you host
- Respond promptly to traveler’s inquiries.
- Decline a request if it is inconvenient.
- After the stay, please send your comments and suggestions in order to improve the B&P Network.
When you travel
- Contact the host you choose at least 1 month before your travel date.
- Advice the host of any changes about your travel plan.
- Think to honor your host by a gift or some good attention.
- Be respectful with the house’s rules and country lifestyle (read guides before).
- Please send your comments and suggestions in order to improve the B&P Network.
LEGAL RESPONSABILITIES OF UNIMA AND USERS
- Each user (hosts and travelers) are solely responsible of interactions with other users of this network.
- UNIMA will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from interactions.
- UNIMA reserve the right to monitor interactions between users and to take any action in good faith to restrict access or availability to the network.
FRENCH DATA PROTECTION ACT
Pursuant to the French law no. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 relating to Information Technology, Files and Civil Liberties, you have the right, free of charge, to access and modify the data concerning you and processed under the responsibility of The Union Internationale de la Marionnette (UNIMA).