FESTIVALS IN THE DIGITAL ERA
Open session for all
Thursday, April 7, 2022
16 h – 17 h 30 (CET)
Zoom link : https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2296739568
During the last two years of the pandemic, international puppet festivals directors had to develop new ways to reach their public and promote the work of the artists.
Four panelists from three continents will talk about their experiences and open the discussion with all other participants about discoveries to be kept, or forgotten, for the future of festivals.
• GERMANY: Annette DABS, Director of FIDENA
– The FRITZ Awards
• MEXICO: Miguel GUTIERREZ, Artistic director of Luna Morena and
• ARGENTINA: Omar ALVAREZ, Director of Mundo Titere International Puppet Festival
– Latin-American Digital experiences: “El Festín de los muñecos” (México) and “Mundo Títere” (Argentina)
• INDONESIA: Maria Tri SULISTYANI (RIA), Director of Papermoon Puppet Theatre
– The virtual Festival of Pesta Boneka
Moderators: Louise LAPOINTE (Festival de Casteliers)
Blair THOMAS (Chicago International Puppet Theatre Festival)
Zoom Tech administrator : Tom LEE (Chicago International Puppet Theatre Festival)
The closed captioning is provided by the International Festivals Commission and NCICAP.