Muñecoterapia Chile is calling all the applicants for the sixth version of its International Online Diploma in Puppet Therapy.
This online diploma is designed and focused on the use of puppets and objects in their expressive and therapeutic dimension; to the rescue of memory and learnt hopelessness.
During these current times, of global pandemic and confinement, the Puppet Therapy Diploma invites you to be part of a journey where creativity, research, studies and the interchange of experiences among students and professors – from different fields and places around the globe – are combined.
International Diploma in Puppet Therapy 2020
- Sixth version
- From October 8th to December 10th
- Online sessions conducted via Zoom
- Webinars by:
Cariad Astles (UK)
Corina Duyn (Ireland)
Eva Marxen (USA)
- Applicants’ form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SfVq78jSOSJ7ERY5AZHSXTgiIvLj3TeWtzUOzlKa-Aw/edit
- Organized by: Muñecoterapia Chile & Puppets in Transit
- Sponsored by UNIMA Education, Development and Therapy Commission
- Coordinate by : Andrea Markovits