This online diploma is designed and focused on the use of puppets and objects in their expressive and therapeutic dimension; to the rescue of memory and learnt hopelessness.
During these current times, of global pandemic and confinement, the Puppet Therapy Diploma invites you to be part of a journey where creativity, research, studies and the interchange of experiences among students and professors – from different fields and places around the globe – are combined.
International Diploma in Puppet Therapy 2021
From July 24th to November 20th
13 Online sessions conducted via Zoom
- Cariad Astles (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry within applied theatre.
- Raven Kaliana (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry as Public Testimony for Social Change.
- Eva Marxen (UNITED STATES). Critical Review of the Creative Arts Therapies (Art Therapy, Drama Therapy and Puppet Therapy).
- Corina Duyn (IRELAND). The power of puppets.
- Noemí Grinspun (CHILE). Dialogues between Puppets and Neuroscience.
Call and organize: Muñecoterapia Chile & Puppets in Transit
Sponsored by the UNIMA Education, Development and Therapy Commission