The Institut International de la Marionnette is recruiting for its Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts de la Marionnette (National Higher School of Puppetry Arts) ITS DIRECTOR OF THE TRAINING COURSE
The Institut International de la Marionnette (IIM) located in Charleville-Mézières (FRANCE), develops activities of initial formation through the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts de la Marionnette (ESNAM), as well as courses of continuous professional formation. The Institute manages a Documentation and Collections Center and a Pole of Research and Innovation on the arts of puppetry, organizes international professional meetings, welcomes in residence of creation, exhibitions. ESNAM delivers a “DNSPC spécialité acteur-marionnettiste » / « Licence Arts du spectacle” in link with the UPJV of Amiens (France). The Institute is a signatory of the Erasmus + charter.
MAIN MISSION OF THE POSITION
Under the authority and responsibility of the Director of the IIM/ESNAM, the main mission of the Director of Training course will be to conceive and implement the pedagogical project of initial training and the project of continuous training of the Institute from the orientations defined with the Director of the establishment, from the referential of the DNSPC speciality actor-puppeteer giving grade of Licence Arts of the spectacle option arts of the puppet, within the framework of the budget and of its accreditation
For all of his/her missions, he/she works in collaboration with the management and training assistant and with all of the IIM’s departments.
Implement the ESNAM pedagogical program
• Design the study schedules and write the course catalog;
• To elaborate the students’ outing program;
• Follow and organize the VAE procedures;
• Participate in the implementation of admission competitions and diploma juries.
Organize the management of teachers and speakers
• Organize the updating of the room occupancy schedule in conjunction with the secretariat;
• Transmitting to the administration, according to the protocols established with the General Secretariat, the information required to draw up employment contracts within the deadlines imposed by the regulations.
Supporting students individually and collectively
• Plan and lead pedagogical councils;
• Organize evaluation procedures;
• Participate in the student life council.
Supporting ESNAM teachers
• Verify and collect descriptions of teaching modules and evaluations from the teachers;
• Coordinate, in conjunction with the general manager, the head of workshops and the head of buildings, the necessary elements (premises, equipment, etc.) for the smooth running of educational activities.
Supporting the integration of young graduates
• Implementing the various measures: springboard residencies, internships, employment support, meetings with the professional artistic and cultural world… ;
• To ensure the follow-up of the young graduates.
To implement the continuous professional training program
• To follow and plan national and international internships in conjunction with professional partners.
Implementing mobility programs and international projects
• Follow and organize the reception of foreign students within the framework of the ERASMUS + program;
• Initiate and organize exchange projects with foreign schools.
• Good knowledge of artistic creation, in particular contemporary puppetry, as well as of the networks of higher education in culture;
• Experience in puppetry would be a plus;
• Experience in pedagogy and transmission, innovation and project management;
• Managerial and organizational skills;
• Availability, team spirit;
• Relational and writing skills;
• Mastery of office automation tools;
• Fluency in English.
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS AND REMUNERATION
• Permanent contract, executive status, remuneration according to CCNEAC group 4
• Place of residence: Charleville-Mézières (France)
• Starting date: as soon as possible
Letter of application with CV to be sent by mail and email before 31/01/2022 to
Institut International de la Marionnette
7, place Winston Churchill
08000 Charleville-Mézières (France)
Tél. : +33 (0)3 24 33 72 50