Muñecoterapia Chile is calling all the applicants for the 3nd English version of its International Online Diploma in Puppet Therapy.
This online diploma is designed and focused on the use of puppets and objects in their expressive and therapeutic dimension.
During these current times, of global pandemic and confinement, the Puppet Therapy Diploma invites you to be part of a journey where creativity, research, studies and the interchange of experiences among students and professors – from different fields and places around the globe – are combined.
International Diploma in Puppet Therapy 2022
English version, 12 online sessions conducted via Zoom.
START DATE: APRIL 7th 2022
END DATE: JULY 14th 2022
09.00 to 14.00 hrs. GMT-4 / Chile
– Cariad Astles (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry within applied theatre.
– Matthew Bernier (UNITED STATES). Psychological functions of puppets and puppetry.
– Raven Kaliana (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry as Public Testimony for Social Change.
– Eva Marxen (UNITED STATES). Critical Review of the Creative Arts Therapies (Art Therapy, Drama Therapy and Puppet Therapy).
– Corina Duyn (IRELAND). The power of puppets.
– Noemí Grinspun (ISRAEL). Dialogues between Puppets and Neuroscience.
Call and organize Muñecoterapia Chile & Puppets in Transit
Sponsored by the UNIMA Education, Development and Therapy Commission
Academic coordinates: Andrea Markovits
More Info: firstname.lastname@example.org