Continuing our commitment to object theatre and the felt need for the theatre arts today, Tram Arts Trust, Mumbai-New Delhi based object theatre company, join CSMVS Mumbai, one of India’s premier history & art museums, to present quality object theatre performances for children, young people and their families through Thingamagic International Object Theatre Festival of India, Digital Edition 1.0
(supported by Bank of America)
We call for performance & workshop proposals.
- High quality recordings of object theatre performances suitable for digital viewing
- Live Online Performances
CRITERIA TO APPLY:
- Existing Object Theatre performances or performances created for digital viewing
- The festival will be watched by children / youth and family audiences.
- Performances should be a minimum of 30 minutes long
- English / Non-verbal / sub-titled in English
Emailthingamagicindia@gmail.comwith ‘Performance Proposal’ in subject with:
- Link to recorded performance(s)
- About the Company / Artist
- For the young
- For artists & practitioners
- Emailthingamagicindia@gmail.comwith ‘Workshop Proposal’ in subject, articulating expression of interest to receive proposal form.
Festival dates: Nov / Dec 2021
Queries:firstname.lastname@example.org| DEADLINE: 17th July 2021
Further details: http://www.tramarts.org/pages/thingamagic.html