Admission by examination (13th class, 2020/2023): 14 to 25 April 2020. Deadline for applications: 14 February 2020.
It comprises three stages: an audition, a probationary workshop and the actual entrance examination.
Candidates should send:
- The application form (French language) duly completed (to be downloaded on www.marionnette.com)
- 3 recent identity photos and 1 full-body portrait (13 x 18 cm)
- Full copy of valid ID or valid passport
- Any document likely to demonstrate your artistic skills and have them taken in account (photographs, drawings, texts,…)
- Bank transfert for the non-refundable examination fee of 60 €
- The minimum age is 18 and the upper age limit is 26, as of 30 June 2020.
- French baccalaureate or equivalent diploma and at least one year of proven theatrical activity.
Any other artistic practice will be considered.
Requests of dispensation (age, level of diploma, level of theatrical practice) will be examined by the director.
Foreign candidates should have reasonably good spoken French.
Deadline for applications: February 14, 2020:
École Nationale Supérieure des Arts de la Marionnette
7, Place Winston Churchill – F-08000 Charleville-Mézières
Tél : +33 (0)3 24 33 72 50 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on www.marionnette.com