We are glad to invite you to apply for the first UNIMA Fishing Fresh session that is going to be held within the framework of UNIMA Congress and the World Puppetry Festival on Bali in April, 2020.
The idea of including networking sessions into the UNIMA’s meetings programmes has been approved in 2018 in Bochum to establish communication between members and to be up to date about what is happening in the UNIMA’s world.
The Fishing Fresh session is a series of short presentations of current and upcoming projects as well as past projects, if they were realized in 2019-2020. The benefit of this space is to find your future partners, gain an overview of what’s on and share new models of cooperation and best practices.
Date: April, 16th
Deadline: March, 15th
Who can apply?
- UNIMA members (individuals and theatre groups – institutional or independent);
- representatives of National Centers;
- theatre makers, researchers, representatives of institutions and theatre groups based in Indonesia (as well as UNIMA members or not).
- what to present: projects (festivals, workshops, labs, social projects and shows, etc.), center’s programs and new models of work, ideas for collaboration. Please note, that main goal of this session is not selling your show to the festivals, but to share new way of working or interesting experience, find partners to collaborate with, ask your colleagues for advice and other;
- speech to text captioning in English;
- duration of the speech – up to 5 min, 3 min for questions after every presentation, 30 min in the end of the session to talk directly to the presentators.
- please note that every presentation should be accompanied by visual materials (photos, pictures, videos), the visual part will be discussed with selected presentators directly.
To apply for the UNIMA Fishing Fresh please fill the THE FORM
After the selection process is ended, you will get a letter with the results.
Anastasiia Mashtakova, coordinator of UNIMA Fishing Fresh