Muñecoterapia Chile is calling all the applicants for the tenth version of its International Online Diploma in Puppet Therapy.
This online diploma is designed and focused on the use of puppets and objects in their expressive and therapeutic dimension; to the rescue of memory and learnt hopelessness.
During these current times, of global pandemic and confinement, the Puppet Therapy Diploma invites you to be part of a journey where creativity, research, studies and the interchange of experiences among students and professors – from different fields and places around the globe – are combined.
International Diploma in Puppet Therapy 2021-2022
From October 28th to January 28th
12 Online sessions conducted via Zoom
- Cariad Astles (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry within applied theatre.
- Raven Kaliana (UNITED KINGDOM). Puppetry as Public Testimony for Social Change.
- Eva Marxen (UNITED STATES). Critical Review of the Creative Arts Therapies (Art Therapy, Drama Therapy and Puppet Therapy).
- Corina Duyn (IRELAND). The power of puppets.
- Noemí Grinspun (CHILE). Dialogues between Puppets and Neuroscience.
Call and organize: Muñecoterapia Chile & Puppets in Transit
Sponsored by the UNIMA Education, Development and Therapy Commission